Professional Staffing Group’s independent ownership means flexibility with “home court advantage” that cuts costs and outperforms the competition.
Short- and long-term temporary employees…
- Cover vacation, medical leave, and special project needs.
- Address unexpected, last-minute needs.
- Handle administrative or office support needs in our specialty areas.
- Staff up for projects or provide special skills.
- Comprise a ready supply of skilled office support, customer service, call center and help desk temporaries.
Try-before-you-hire, flexible placement solutions for full-time hire needs…
- Spread hiring costs over time.
- Ensure a good fit before hire.
- Reduce potential unemployment costs.
Place your recruits on PSG’s payroll to…
- Reduce administrative costs and employment liabilities.
- Create flexible staffing solutions and contain costs for projects.
- Use thorough qualifying and/or training periods before providing company benefits.
- Full circle online access to client/employee payroll information.
Direct Hire / Mid-Level Search Recruitment
Access top talent in our market area for managers, supervisors, mid-level professionals or professionals with tough-to-find skills.
- Cut downtime on unexpected open positions.
- Free up HR resources to attend to other key functions for the organization.
- Save time with candidate summary presentation with video if desired.
Our ProApproach Service Model ensures value with verifiable metrics:
- PSG placement ratios are often 1:1 (one client interview to one hire) and rarely over 1:3.
- We use today’s top recruiting technology with masterful command of social media.
- 15 years’ development of proprietary passive candidate database.
- Our skilled Specialty Recruiters have extensive HR and industry-specific experience.
Advanced search with specialization for top-tier talent outside our market area. ProApproach Candidate Evaluation ensures your time is only invested on qualified candidates.
ProApproach Recruitment Process is Design, Execute, and Place:
- In-depth analysis of client, position, and industry to design strategy of search.
- Search, execution, identification of qualified candidates within strategy time frames.
- Progress reports verifying activity throughout search.
- Consultative candidate summary presentation with video, if desired.
- Follow through with salary negotiation, onboarding, or relocation support services.
Service solutions for multiple assignments or large-scale projects.
- Cost-effective solutions for multiple position needs.
- Custom design to client need and time frame.
- Engagement of multiple specialty recruiters using ProApproach Recruitment Process.
- Project manager assigned to client on or off-site to ensure timely communication and successful hires.
- Project progress monitored through weekly activity reports.
- ProApproach Candidate Evaluation reduces client time and frees up HR resources.
- Available turnkey HR support and payrolling services if desired.
- Follow through with salary negotiations, onboarding, or relocation support services.