Professional Staffing Group in Jackson is seeking two (2) highly qualified Territory Sales Representatives. This position is a very exciting opportunity with a healthcare organization with a longstanding reputation in providing top-tier home health services!
We are seeking individuals who bring healthcare related experience and business acumen. This is a position requiring a heart for healthcare.
Read More: Territory Sales Representative…
Primary responsibilities of the position:
· Foster the growth of services by closing new accounts, maintaining, and increasing sales volume of current accounts
· Have the ability to discuss the various testing in anatomic pathology thoroughly from a technical and laymen’s perspective to potential clients
· Meet and exceed all sales quotas provided by upper sales management for all specialties
· Participate in conferences and local meetings to generate sales leads for potential clients and increase awareness of company services
· Maintain all prospects and current client information in sales database on a daily basis, attend sales meetings, and respond to emails from sales management and staff in a timely manner
· Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in field of science
· Minimum 4+ years healthcare sales experience with proven track record-preferably in anatomic pathology
· Knowledge of healthcare, geriatrics and home health
· Excellent communication skills at all business levels
· Superior presentation and influential skills a must
· Well-organized, ability to self-manage and maintain a professional, tactful stance at all times, polished appearance
· Willing to travel
About Professional Staffing Group:
Professional Staffing Group, LLC is a locally owned staffing and recruiting firm that stands on nearly 20 years of success. We offer full-cycle employment solutions across multiple professional and business sectors. PSG specializes in Executive Search, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temporary Employment Solutions.
To apply for this job on our job board, click here.