Our client is installing a new software package across multiple devices in several campus locations in the greater Jackson area. We are seeking to hire several experienced IT Technicians who have previously worked with multiple device installations (computers, laptops, iPads, etc.)
The project is estimated to last through February 2018 and this is a full time (40 hours), Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM position, with overtime hours after 5:00 PM and on Saturday and Sunday as needed for meeting project deadline.
Read More: Temp IT Support Technician…
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– One or more years of paid job experience in the operation and/or repair of personal computing systems or equivalent certification (i.e. Net+ Certified).
– One year in position requiring contact with the public.
– A+ certification or defined path to achieve.
– Strong oral communication skills required.
– Must be able to execute responsibilities in a dynamic, sometimes stressful environment.
– Must have proficiency in at least 3 of the following areas:
- PC repair and troubleshooting Windows Desktop OS maintenance and troubleshooting
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Hardware peripheral repair and troubleshooting common applications
– Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, TB skin test, and either provide proof of a current flu shot or receive a flu shot upon for the position.
– Occasional travel to locations within 80 miles from Jackson is required for this position. Must have valid Driver’s License and provide proof of current car insurance if driving your own vehicle to work location. Mileage is reimbursed.
To apply for this job on our job board, click here.