We are looking for an Inside Business Relations Specialist – a person who thrives in a sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable making several phone calls per day, have strong analytical and communication skills, qualifying prospects and closing sales and meet monthly quotas. Research, maintain and expand your database of prospects within a 23-county area.
Read More: Business Relations Specialist…
• Team player
• Self-motivated to set goals
• Attendance and being punctual very important
• Ability to overcome objections in a professional manner
• Ability to work without supervision; self-starter
• Excellent comprehension skills
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving monthly quotas/goals
• Excellent listening, verbal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in what you are selling
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Quick study and knowledge of our sales database
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
There is a 90-day probation period. Excellent benefits if you qualify for employment after the 90 days. Great team environment!
To apply for this job on our job board, click here.