IT Help Desk Experience – Multiple Positions! Top Pay!
Now Interviewing! Our client is seeking experienced IT Help Desk Agents to provide phone and email technical support for hardware and software applications, networking issues, and remote access support. A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience is required to be considered for these position.
Day and evenings shifts are currently available.
What’s in it for you
• Opportunity to work with a large, well established organization and learn from the best Location convenient to greater Jackson area
Great work environment
Ongoing training with latest technology
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
As an IT Help Desk agent, you provide customers with telephone and email technical support for hardware and software applications, networking issues, and remote access support. You will also document the issues reported and the resolution of these issues in the ticketing database for historical tracking and reference.
You will be responsible for resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems. You will also diagnose, identify, isolate and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
Additional responsibilities include routing calls to product line specialists, maintaining and updating records and tracking databases, as well as identifying and alerting management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
• Minimum 1-2 years of related job experience
• Strong computer skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Visio & Publisher
• Strong Microsoft Windows 7 skills including Active Directory (Windows XP skills are not considered relevant in this position)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Previous call center agent experience
• High school diploma
• Will need to pass a background check and drug screen