Staffing is expensive. Professional Staffing Group can help you create a staffing strategy that reduces costs and suits your business’ needs. In this series, you will learn ten practical strategies for using staffing to reduce overhead, manage operating costs and improve organizational performance. This is Week 6 in the series.
Strategy #6: Prevent Unemployment Claims
Unlike short-term direct employees, temporary personnel work for us, your staffing partner, not you. Consequently, their unemployment claims don’t affect your rating or your bottom line.
Temporary employment is one of the top trends in staffing. According to a recent job forecast by CareerBuilder, the number of US employers planning to hire temporary or contract workers in 2015 is 46%, up 42% from last year’s study. And 56% of those employers plan to retain temporary workers as permanent employees.
Professional Staffing Group offers temporary staffing services covering the following areas:
- short & long term temporary employees
- cover vacation, medical leave, special project needs
- address unexpected last minute needs
- handle most any administrative support needs in our specialty areas or general office support
- staff up for projects or provide special skills
- access ready supply for specially skilled, office support, customer service, call center, and help desk temporaries
With our temp-to-hire service, your company can:
- try-before-you-hire, flexible placement solutions for full time hire needs
- allows for spreading hiring costs over time
- ensures good fit before hire
- reduces potential unemployment costs
Our ProApproach Temp Process ensures value and quality. Abandoning traditional staffing firm models, PSG created the ProApproach Recruitment Model for Temp, Temp-to-Hire, Direct Hire and High Volume needs. It starts with having the right people on the Team.
Let PSG help you find the right people for your Team. Contact us today.
This is the sixth installment in a series of 10 Strategies for Controlling Costs with Staffing. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to our rss feed or newsletters for more updates on this topic.